Clink - Cheap Hostels in London
Clink Hostels are family-run, friendly backpacker hostels in London
Comfortable and stylish, our youth hostels are aimed at visitors to England who'd like a little good value glamour during short-term stays of up to two weeks.
Looking for a Zone1 London hostel that's easy to get to and from?
Clink Hostels are in King's Cross, with the best airport connections, train, bus and tube links in London. Connections with all London's sights and attractions are also excellent.
Clink - real London
Clink78 & Clink261, our two central hostels are a few minutes walk apart and close to some of London's best nightlife, good value bars and restaurants, cosy real ale pubs, unmissable London tourist attractions and alternative sights.
Clink central London backpacker hostels have great facilities
With self-catering kitchens, big social spaces, internet and wifi, a travelshop, private bar, laundries, FREE breakfasts, FREE bedlinen, a FREE walking tour of London and more, we've got all the facilities and services you need.
Cheap beds & rooms in central London
- Stylish, fun youth hostel in central London
- Beautifully renovated courthouse building with original cells and courtrooms, and a history that links Charles Dickens and The Clash
- Clashbar: hostel bar and venue open every night with live bands, DJs, games nights and parties
- Cosy, intimate boutique hostel in central London
- Friendly and personalised service
- Hostel with a British feel to it; it’s draped in Union Jacks and a picture of the Queen adorns our walls
- Closest hostel to London’s Eurostar station (St Pancras/Kings Cross)
25 Sep 2014
TV Room Closure in Clink78
12 Sep 2014
Get Social with Clink Hostel’s New App!
It’s finally time! After lots of hard work and research, Clink Hostels is happy to be the world’s first hostel to have created their very own social app: Clink Social.
30 Sep 2014
October 2014 in London: Get That Autumnal Feeling
The best events in London this October!