Check availability and prices of our hostel beds, mixed dorms, girls’ dorms and private en-suite rooms for the dates you’re visiting, then book your budget accommodation at Clink Hostels online and get immediate confirmation of your reservation.
If your plans or dates change, our reservations staff will do their best to help you reschedule; and if you’re no longer coming to Clink, you can cancel your booking free of charge until 48 hours before your arrival date.
Please contact us directly by calling +44 (0)20 7183 9400 if you’re looking to book a single Friday or Saturday night at any of our hostels.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Your reservation may be charged in full any time after booking.
- Cancellation Policy ClinkNOORD
– Fully flexible rates: If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by email at email@example.com 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 48 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
– Advance Purchase rates: If cancelled, modified, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy London Hostels
– If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before arrival if booked on 29th, 30th and 31st December 2015). Clink Hostels (Bed Reservations Jersey Ltd) reserves the right to charge your credit card for the full amount of your stay if you fail to do so, or in case of a no-show.
- If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
- If you wish to make a group reservation (more than 15 persons), please fill in our Group Booking form
- Please note that guests who wish to bring children less than 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
- Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girls dorm is booked.
- When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms if you don’t want to be separated.
- Passport, driver’s license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
- Check-in: from 2.30pm till 4am. If you arrive before 2.30pm you’re welcome to leave your luggage in our luggage room. Check-out: 10am.
- All booking in Bitcoins are subject to the exchange rate at the time of booking. Refunds will be provided in GBP only.