Self-isolation/quarantine may be required if you are travelling to the UK or Netherlands from certain areas. Please follow this link for the Netherlands and this link for the UK to verify if the area you are travelling from is on the list of places that is required to quarantine/isolate upon arrival.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you keep up to date and follow the guidelines of the Dutch or UK Government.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate your group during the self-isolation/quarantine period.
- Should you be travelling from a restricted zone that does not allow travel we will offer a change of date (subject to availability).
- For more information on our safety measures please click here.
The below terms are subject to constant review and change, due to the current situation. Please make sure you check this page regularly.
All guests at our hostels are obliged to follow the local regulations regarding coronavirus and rules deemed necessary by the hostel to protect our staff and guests. Present proof of covid-19 vaccination is required by all guests checking into our Amsterdam Hostels. The following rules apply to all of our hostels: Keeping the 1.5m social distance in all public spaces, including the guest kitchen, is mandatory. Please make sure to wear your face mask in all common areas at all times, unless seated. This applies to the guest kitchen and the kitchen units area as well. For our most updated list, please click here
- We accept groups with guests from the age of 12 years +
- Due to the layout of the buildings and the room types chosen, we can’t always accommodate groups on the same floor. We will, however, do our best to place them as close together as possible.
- We must receive a rooming list for each group at least 7 days prior to arrival. This list must include the names of the guests, what room they are staying in, the names of the leaders and the number of under and over 18-year-olds.
- We offer breakfast as a free service to groups of 21 or more guests– as such it can get busy in the mornings! To make sure we can accommodate all groups, we ask that you book a 30-minute slot in advance. Time slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so please get in touch as soon as possible to secure your preferred time. Slots will be allocated automatically if we don’t hear from you.
- We do not offer coach parking. Please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
- A check-in time slot will be allocated prior to arrival.
- Check-out is until 10am. If the rooms are not vacated by that time, a fine will be applied.
- Groups are required to check in and check-out all together. If this isn’t possible, please advise the Group Sales Team in advance.
- We offer free shared luggage storage before check-in and after check-out. Due to limited space, please let us know in advance if this is something your group will need.
- Reception is open 24/7 so there is always a member of the team to help you and your group with any questions/issues.
- We will accommodate the number of people in the room types pre-confirmed by you via email. If more people arrive, they will be asked to pay the available rate at check-in.
- We are unable to checked-in a group until rules have been signed by the group leader.
- An 11pm curfew is in place for all guests under the age of 18, so please make sure any guests under 18 are in their rooms by then.
- Due to our bar license, guests are not allowed to bring alcohol into the hostels or drink alcohol bought from outside. Please come and enjoy the bar (over 18’s only) if you’d like to drink. Any guests found with alcohol from elsewhere may be fined £50.00/€50.00.
- Smoking inside the building is against the law. Please don’t smoke on the property! Any guest found smoking in the building will be fined £50.00/€50.00.
- Any guest found using drugs in the building will be fined £250.00/€250.00 and asked to leave the premises immediately; no refund will be offered.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse Clink Hostels for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
- Sorry! We can’t accept the delivery of packed lunches/tickets ordered by external companies at any of our hostels. If you’re looking for lunches or tickets for your group, we can arrange them – just let us know.
- Please make sure guests have adequate travel insurance. We can’t take responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- A 20% deposit must be paid within 7 days of confirming the booking.
- The remaining 80% is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payments must be made by card or bank transfer to our designated account and in the currency of the country in which the Hostel is situated. You must pay all the bank charges associated with such payments.
- Bank transfers will be accepted up to 30 days before arrival – If you are late paying your balance or add extra beds less than 30 days before the arrival date, we will request a payment by card.
- Any extra charges (meals, tickets for attractions, airport transfers…) must be paid either as they are incurred or at the time of balance payment.
- Cancellations must be emailed to:
- Clink78 & Clink261: [email protected]
- ClinkNOORD: [email protected]
|Days prior arrival||Groups of 21+ guests|
|28 to 0 days||100%|
- The above policy applies to the cancellation of an entire booking, as well as the cancellation of a portion of the beds.
- Rooms/beds cancelled before the full balance is due will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge.
We may need to cancel your booking if:
- There is a reasonable operational reason for us to do so.
- The booking may be prejudicial to the reputation of the Company or the Hostel.
- We become aware of an adverse change in your financial status and we reasonably consider that you may not be able to meet your payment obligations under the contract.
- In such circumstances, we will issue a full refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. In certain circumstances, we may, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed booking cancelled by us to an alternative location nearby similar in standard to the Hostel.
These T&Cs and groups guidelines exist to make sure that your group and Clink enter a relationship of mutual understanding and to make sure that Clink is a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay.
By confirming a group reservation at Clink Hostels, regardless if this sheet is signed, you are agreeing to the above important points.