- We accept groups with guests from the age of 12+.
- We do not offer coach parking, please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
- Due to the layout of the buildings and the room types chosen, we can’t always accommodate groups on the same floor. We will, however, do our best to place them as close together as possible.
- We must receive a rooming list for each group at least 1 week prior arrival. This list must include the names of the guests, what room they are staying in, the name of leaders and the number of under and over 18-year-olds.
- Clink Hostels has a strict bachelor/bachelorette party policy. Stag/hen dos cannot exceed 16 people. For stag/hen do booking, a deposit of £25.00/€50.00 per person is required.
- We offer breakfast as a free service to groups – as such it can get busy in the mornings! To make sure we can accommodate all groups, we ask that you book a 30 minute slot in advance. Time slots are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please get in touch as soon as possible to secure your preferred time. Slots will be allocated automatically if we don’t hear from you.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm.
- Check-out is until 10 am. If the rooms are not vacated by that time, a fine will be applied.
- Groups are required to check-in and check-out all together. If this isn’t possible, please advise the Reservations Team in advance.
- We offer free luggage storage before check-in and after check-out. Due to limited space, please let us know in advance if this is something your group will need.
- Reception is open 24/7 so there is always a member of the team to help you and your group with any questions / issues.
- We will accommodate the number of people in the room types pre-confirmed by you via email. If more people arrive, they will be asked to pay the available rate at check-in.
- A credit card authorisation form, for a ‘Group Deposit’ of £300/€300 must be completed by the cardholder at the time of arrival (if the cardholder is not present at check-in, a copy of his/her photo ID will be needed). Money will be deducted if any of the house rules are not respected. A copy of the rules can be sent at request, and will be provided on arrival.
- We are unable to check-in a group until the rules have been signed and the Group Deposit form has been filled in by the group leader.
- An 11pm curfew is in place for all guests under the age of 18, so please make sure any guests under 18 are in their rooms by then.
- Due to our bar license, guests are not allowed to bring alcohol into the hostels or drink alcohol bought from outside. Please come and enjoy the bar (over 18’s only) if you’d like to drink. Any guests found with alcohol from elsewhere may be fined £50.00/€50.00.
- Smoking inside the building is against the law. Please don’t smoke in the property! Any guest found smoking in the building will be fined £50.00/€50.00.
- Any guest found using drugs in the building will be fined £250.00/€250.00 and asked to leave the premises immediately; no refund will be offered.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse Clink Hostels for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
- Sorry! We can’t accept delivery of packed lunches/tickets ordered by external companies at any of our hostels. If you’re looking for lunches or tickets for your group, we can arrange them – just let us know.
- Please make sure guests have adequate travel insurance. We can’t take responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- Cancellations must be emailed to:
- If a whole reservation is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, the accommodation deposit (20% off the full cost) will not be refunded.
- If only a portion of the beds are cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, 20% of the cost of the beds cancelled will be charged as a cancellation fee, and cannot be used against the remainder of the accommodation balance.
- If you cancel your group reservation less than 28 days before your day of arrival, no refund will be given and the outstanding amount will be due.
- If you are booking within 28 days of your arrival date, no refund will be given for any cancellation or amendments, and the full amount will be due.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action, transportation interruption, terrorist attack, acts of God…) affecting your booking, we reserve the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
- 20% non-refundable deposit to be paid within 14 days of confirming the booking.
- Balance of remaining 80% due 28 days prior to arrival.
These T&Cs and groups guidelines exist to make sure that your group and Clink enter into a relationship of mutual understanding and to make sure that Clink is a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay. By confirming a group reservation at Clink Hostels, regardless if this sheet is signed, you are agreeing to the above important points.