The Journey Changes You!
Clink was born from the love for travel, our vision is to make a difference by sparking the imagination of those who love travelling and engaging in new experiences and we need you! We currently have properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin due to open late 2021 with more to come! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey? Check out this little video we put together to tell you more about what we are about… https://youtu.be/ERP9GUdO9co
If you are fun, creative, passionate and love to travel then it sounds like you might be a perfect to join our Clinkee Family. As part of the family, you can avail of our great benefits such as paid holidays, discounted accommodation and F&B in our hostels, recognition & reward initiatives, birthday and anniversary gifts, company bonus schemes, company pension scheme, training & development and much, much more.
Want to know more?
We are looking for a positive and outgoing person to join our fun and energetic Guest Services Team located in Clink78 & Clink261. Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the Assistant GSM role is essential for the smooth running of the hostels with being a key support both to the team, our guests and the management. You will have the power to create lasting positive memories for our guests.
What will I be doing?
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Support the Guest Services Manager and our Team Leaders in the day to day running of the hostels and all departments to ensure everything is running smoothly during shifts
- Ensure our guests have a positive experience during their stay in the hostels, that the vibe is in tune with the hostel and guest needs are always made priority
- You will be responsible to support two hostels, Clink261 & Clink78 and ensure that standards are maintained in both locations
- Responsibilities for cash handling, scheduling, team training and development, dealing with guest concerns, health & safety etc.
- Being a values champion with regards to the Clink values - In Tune, Dedication and Difference
- Drive the Clink Culture of team training and development both your own and those you are responsible for
- Enjoying yourself, having fun, remember this should be as much fun for you as it is for our guests
- Drinking plenty of tea/coffee or any other alternative (non-alcoholic) beverage to get you through the working day!
Who are you?
You are someone who has travelled and can relate to our guests, who is not afraid to be brave or to be the best you can be. You can work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You are fun, energetic, are open to new challenges and can seek solutions to our guest queries. It would be desirable if you had previous experience in a similar role but not essential, an intermediate level of English is essential.
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available on request and will be discussed at interview stage. Start date for the role will be immediate and we will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job and to become part of the family.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties