Role Purpose:- This role exists to ensure great guest experiences and amazing travel memories for our guests. ClinkHostels is a social hub for travellers and we enable this environment by informing, welcoming, checking-in and checking-out guests in a friendly and efficient manner- the Night Receptionist/Duty manager is the genius who ensures guests have a wonderful stay in Amsterdam.
- The role holder will be the main point of contact for guests facilitating a great stay and experience
- The role holder will ensure the smooth running of the Front of the House of ClinkNoord
- The role holder will collaborate with and report directly to the Front of House Manager
- The role holder will be required to work closely and collaborate with other Clink Teams
The Key Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for guest’s satisfaction in ClinkNoord
- Be the Perfect Host, guiding guests and keeping them posted on everything that is happening in ClinkNoord and Amsterdam
- Check-in, check-out, welcome hosting and various admin tasks
- Responsible for key financial indicators: accurate personal till reports and achieving travel shop sales targets
- Deliver the above in a positive, professional and timely manner
In more detail (though not exhaustive):
- People- ClinkHostels is a social hub for travellers and fundamental to creating a warm environment are our staff.
- Lead and champion ClinkValues
- Engage guests, share local knowledge and act as The Perfect Host you are!
- Train new colleagues
- Communicate and meet regularly with the team and FOH Manager to ensure positive and lasting guest experiences
- Responsible for excellent customer service
Product- Clink facilitates great travel experiences for guests.
- Be an advocate of GEM (Guest Experience Meetings)
- Promote the TravelShop, Restaurant and Bar as a tool to enhance Guest Experience
- Ensure that all communications i.e. reviews, emails, phone, complaints and difficult situations are responded to in a proactive, positive and intuitive manner, based on Clink’s values
Profit- All businesses must be profitable to be sustainable.
- Maximise occupancy and bed revenue
- Ensure development and delivery of good reporting e.g. reports, ratings, complaints and feedback
- Financial responsibilities; cash handling, till reports
- Promote bar events, Travelshop and café promotions and all in-house facilities
Community- ClinkHostels are a social hub and part of a wider community; a community of staff, travellers, other Clink teams, the hostel industry and your local community.
- Bring the ‘In Tune’ value to life by knowing what is happening in-house, locally and in Amsterdam
- Collaborate with Clink Reservations to deliver excellent guest experiences
- Maintain positive relationships with our neighbours by ensuring noise levels are kept to a minimum
Job Requirements :
We are looking for someone smart, level-headed and energetic with strong people’s skills and a big smile. Someone a little different, who loves the travel industry and appreciates the Clink values. We will contact only with people who provides BSN nr on theirs Cv’s.