We are on the lookout four our next Assistant Hostel Managerto join our MAMAs team. This role would be perfect for someone who loves to travel, meeting new people and enjoys working with a diverse team while having some fun along the way. We are offering more than just a job, sure you will have daily tasks and responsibilities, but we want you to develop and grow with us too.
Clink was born from the love of travel; our mission is to set the scene for travel stories by bringing people and places together. We want to make a difference to our guests by sparking the imagination of those who love to travel and engaging in new experiences, and we need you to help us! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey?
Support the Hostel Manager in the day to day running of both hostels with specific focus on our CocoMAMA Hostel ensuring our guests have the best time while staying with us. Be responsible for creating a vibe that is in-tune with our brand and objectives. Rely on your people skills ensuring we give our team a positive experience while working with us, that they know our culture, values and met the expected behaviours of those values in their daily work. You will get exposure to all aspects of running a successful hostel business and experience great development opportunities
Some of your key accountabilities will be:
- Accountable for CocoMAMA hostel from both a guest and employee experience perspective, follow up on maintenance and health & safety issues, maintaining stock controls, identify opportunities for revenue generation, and organise events to create a positive social vibe for our guests
- Support the Hostel Manager with the running of both hostels and provide cover for our sister EcoMAMA Hostel when needed
- Collaborate with other departments in terms of bookings, guest requests, events, marketing etc.
- Ensure our guests have a positive experience during their stay with us, that the vibe is in tune with the hostel and guest needs are always made priority
- Build key relationships with your team, community and other stakeholders within the business
- Be proud of your hostel, that it's in-tune with our brand and that the atmosphere is warm and always inviting
You are passionate about delivering a great guest experience, who can put our guests needs first, has strong people skills and who is not afraid to be brave or to be the best they can be. You can work in a fast-paced environment, use initiative, and work well under pressure and independently. You are fun, energetic, are open to new challenges and has a passion for travel and the hospitality industry, the ability to speak English and Dutch is an advantage but not a necessity for the role
What's in it for you?
At Clink, we have a diverse team and culture with values that embrace and celebrate each person’s individuality. You will join a community of Clinkees who loveto connect with our guests and share their own experiences. As a Clinkee, you will grow and develop, enjoy many social events, have an opportunity to have your say and enjoy great benefits!!
do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available and start date for the role will be immediate. We will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job.
NOTE:We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties