We are excited to post a new role for a Marketing Manager position with Clink Hostels. Based in our Dublin office, this role has oversight of and is responsible for Operational Marketing: Partnerships, Hostel Events, Copy Writing, monitoring competitors and industry trends. We want you to be a creative thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills. Have a good eye for design and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will work with outsourced vendors, who you will effectively manage to achieve success. Manage and coach the Creative Designer and Social Media & Digital roles within the Marketing team and be flexible to support other members of the wider Commercial team
The Journey Changes You!
Clink Hostels was born from the love of travel; our mission is to set the scene for travel stories by bringing people and places together. We want to make a difference to our guests by sparking the imagination of those who love travelling and engaging in new experiences and we need you to help us! We currently have 5 properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with a new opening in Dublin coming soon! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey?
As the Marketing Manager you and your team are responsible for bringing our Brand to life in a mix of media formats, through hostel events & Partnerships and producing awesome collateral and content.
Reporting to the Commercial Director some of your key accountabilities will be:
- Management of existing Partnerships, creation of new Partnerships.
- Responsible for Marketing Spend inline with Budget and accruing any unspent monthly amounts for future projects as agreed with the Commercial Director.
- Assist in the creation and execution of Hostel Events that strengthen Brand Awareness and ensure our Guest Experience is on Brand and exceeds expectations.
- Ownership of all written content in the business both internally such as copy for the website, booking engine, emails, presentations etc. and externally for press, articles, P.R and socials etc.
- People Manager: Coach and lead Creative Designer and Social Media roles currently and others that may join the Marketing Department at a later date.
What's in it for you?
At Clink, we have a diverse team and culture with values that embrace and celebrate each person’s individuality. You will join a community of Clinkees who love to connect with our guests and share their own experiences. As a Clinkee, you will grow and develop, enjoy many social events, have an opportunity to have your say and enjoy great benefits such as enhanced annual holidays, pension contributions, social events throughout the year, recognition awards and much more! Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home) is available after a successful probationary period.
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available and start date for the role will be immediate. We will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job.
NOTE: We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties