Returning to the fantastic London Olympia in Kensington on the 12th-16th August 2014, is the 37th Great British Beer Festival (GBBF). It’s an event not to be missed in London! If you love a good old fashioned beer or ale, this is the place to be this August.
What’s on offer?
- Over 400 British beers and ales
- 200 beers and ales from around the world, including Germany, Spain and America
- British cider
The Olympia will spread the 100s of breweries across two rooms, with food stalls and entertainment throughout. The Great British Beer Festival is offering up the best brews for all of the 55,000 budding punters to try and comment on.
When you can go
The festival is open to the public at the following times:
- 5:00pm-10:30pm on the 12th August
- 12 noon-10:30pm on the 13th August
- 12 noon-10:30pm on the 14th August
- 12 noon-10:30pm on the 15th August
- 11:00am-7:00pm on the 16th August
So, there is plenty of time and opportunity for you to get down and enjoy some real beers, ales and ciders.
If you want to carry the festival on, why not come stay with us at Clink Hostels and join us in ClashBar at Clink78, where we will be holding our own special beer festival week. We will be serving up some different local beers and ales, so you can tickle your taste buds some more!