At Clink’s TravelShop, or at Clink261’s reception, we can sell tickets for many of these tours, so if anything here grabs your interest, come and pick up some Fast Track tickets! (That means that you don’t have to be so British as to put up with long queues!)
Discover London tours
- Hampton Court Palace
- Kensington Palace
- The London Eye
- London Aquarium
- London Dungeon
- Madame Tussauds
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower of London
- Windsor Castle
The Original Bus Tour
If you’re only in London for a couple of days, you might want to get on an open-top sightseeing bus. Tickets are valid for 24 hours hop-on/hop-off, and include a free river cruise.
Pub crawls are so authentic that even Brits do them in their spare time. Keep it real and get a great introduction to central London’s night life. The price includes 4 free drinks and entrance to all the venues visited.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
A scary and fascinating after dark experience of London, following in the trail of one of the most famous murderers in history.
Thames River Cruises
Relax and enjoy London’s views from the river. Perfect for a beautiful day!
We know that “when a man is tired of London, he is tired of Life” but still… if you’ve got more than a couple of days at your disposal, why not experience some of the beauty of other bits of historical England? We sell day trips to the most important places and towns in England, and you can book most of them the day before you want to leave (though trips to Stonehenge in particular often sell out in advance, so come and see us a couple of days ahead):
- Stonehenge, Bath & Salisbury (from £36.00) – Experience mysterious, ancient Stonehenge, the beautiful Roman city of Bath and the grandeur of Salisbury Cathedral.
- Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor (from £36.00) – Stonehenge, still as mysterious and fractionally more ancient than it was in the last sentence, the Roman city of Bath hasn’t got any less beautiful either… and then there’s historical Windsor Castle… Home of The Queen.
- Oxford, the Cotswolds & Stratford-upon-Avon (from £36.00) – Discover Shakespeare’s Country! And maybe you’ll bump into Prince Charles too, since he lives round this way.
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, the White Cliffs of Dover & Greenwich with a Thames cruise (from £62.00) – an extensive tour of beautiful Southeast England.
- Royal Windsor & Hampton Court (from £50.00) – Find out everything about the Tudors and Henry VIII! AND see where tennis was invented!
- Blenheim Palace & the Cotswolds (from £54.00) – Experience the idyllic English countryside – if you didn’t bump into Prince Charles on the last Cotswold tour, you’re practically guaranteed to see him on this one, aren’t you?
All tours are coach tours that leave from a pick-up point close to the hostel at 7.25 the morning and return between 6 and 7 in the evening.
We also sell trips by rail to North England, Scotland, Wales, Paris and Europe. Please come and see us in the TravelShop for more details.