The Journey Changes You!
Clink was born from the love for travel, our vision is to make a difference by sparking the imagination of those who love travelling and engaging in new experiences and we need you! We currently have properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin due to open late 2021 with more to come! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey? Check out this little video we put together to tell you more about what we are about… https://youtu.be/ERP9GUdO9co
If you are fun, creative, passionate and love to travel then it sounds like you might be a perfect to join our Clinkee Family. As part of the family, you can avail of our great benefits such as paid holidays, discounted accommodation and F&B in our hostels, recognition & reward initiatives, birthday and anniversary gifts, company bonus schemes, company pension scheme, training & development and much, much more.
What’s the Opportunity?
We are looking for you to join our team in a financial support capacity. This role will support the business in relation to all aspects of operational, day-to-day finance. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, (located off-site), the candidate will work as part of the wider accounts team, and will play a key part in maintaining the accounting records and financial controls of Clink’s operating companies.
What will I be doing?
The successful candidate will have a hands-on role in the recording and processing of financial information, keeping the records accurate, complete and up to date. Duties will include the following:
- Post Accounts Payable invoices
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Manage sales reports and the integration of data from POS and Reservation systems
- Post employee expenses
- Post staff salary details
- Post Month-end journals
- Calculate and post monthly Accruals and Prepayments
- Record inter-company transactions
- Oversee stock control for F&B venues
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register by recording new assets when acquired
- Aged Debtor / Creditor reconciliations
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- Operate in accordance with the company’s business processes, accounting policies and internal controls
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial transactions and financial reporting
- Assist the Group Finance Manager and CFO with the preparation of prompt monthly financial statements for the senior management pack
Any additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.Who are you?
You are someone who has travelled and can relate to our guests, who is not afraid to be brave or to be the best you can be. You can work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You are fun, energetic, are open to new challenges and can seek solutions to our guest/Clinkees queries. Also....
- You have worked in a busy accounts function, with at least 2 years’ experience
- Hotel / hospitality / Food & Beverage background desirable
- Excellent accounting systems and Excel skills
- Experience with using the Xero online accounts package desirable, but not essential
- High energy, and can work autonomously, as part of a dispersed finance team
- Willing to travel to company venues at least once a month
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
A more detailed job description is available on request and will be discussed at interview stage. Start date for the role will be imediate upon completion of notice period and we will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job and to become part of the family.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties