Financial Accountant - Full Time – Dublin, IrelandTired of working in a stuffy grey office crunching numbers all day? Want to work somewhere you can be yourself, be part of a fun energetic team but also have the ability to make change? If we have grabbed your attention, we are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team during a very exciting time in Clinks growth. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the month end reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and financial management of the entities under your remit. This is a key role in the organisation and pivotal in supporting the company in its growth plans. This role offers the successful candidate the potential for growth with the business.
Journey Changes You!
Clink Hostels was born from the love of travel; our mission is to set the scene for travel stories by bringing people and places together. We want to make a difference to our guests by sparking the imagination of those who love travelling and engaging in new experiences and we need you to help us! We currently have 5 properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin coming soon! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey? Click on this link: https://youtu.be/ERP9GUdO9co to tell you more about what we are about
Key member of the Finance team responsible for financial controls, operational management, monthly management accounts, forecasting and actual versus budget analysis. Some of your accountabilities will be:
- Completion of monthly management accounts, with appropriate commentaries, providing accurate and insightful analysis of performance
- Operational Spend Tracking
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Delivery of the Finance KPIs for your respective entities
- Management and reporting on cost control initiatives in place
- Reconciliation of monthly cash flow with actual vs budget analysis
- P&L and cashflow forecasting
- Management of AR and commissions
- Responsible for annual audit and statutory accounts
- Work on projects related to process formalization, automation and improvement
- Management of Junior staff
- Assist in the delivery of the Finance roadmap 2021
Who are you?
Someone who is passionate about their role, who can embrace daily challenges and meet them head on, has strong people skills and who is not afraid to be brave or to be the best they can be. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can juggle - (only joking......maybe!) can use your initiative and work well under pressure and independently. We want you to enjoy what you do and your time with Clink Hostels be energetic and embrace the madness, it would be nice if you had some of the following:
- 2 years post qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, ability and desire to learn new skills
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate high energy and flexibility
- Willingness to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
What's in it for you?
At Clink, we have a diverse team and culture with values that embrace and celebrate each person’s individuality. You will join a community of Clinkees who love to connect with our guests and share their own experiences. As a Clinkee, you will grow and develop, enjoy many social events, have an opportunity to have your say and enjoy great benefits!!
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available and start date for the role will be immediate. We will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job.
NOTE: We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties