- Based in Jersey, Channel Islands
Full Time – Jersey
We believe in providing an outstanding guest experience for city explorers. Founded by two sisters who share a genuine love for travel, Clink Hostels is an innovative, fast-growing hostel business that currently has two locations in London totalling 1000 beds and 750 beds in Amsterdam.
Clink Hostels is a dynamic, independent business with ambitious goals to strategically build a global brand and become a market leader in the international hostel industry.
The Clink Culture is at the core of everything we do and our values are, in summary: Our Guests, In-tune, Dedication and Difference. Our success is built on having capable leaders and great teams who understand how to be themselves and how to bring that across to our guests.
Group Sales Advisor
The Group Sales Advisor is a critical part to Clink managing its Group bookings key accounts. This is a fast paced role, requiring energetic, enthusiastic and professional individuals with a real drive to succeed.
Key roles within the team will be:
- It’s busy, you will be emailing and talking to our Group business accounts to manage and close sales bookings across our portfolio of properties – issuing & inputting contracts – dealing with enquiries and booking changes
- Sales are key to our success, so the role is about delivering on our Group business occupancy & revenue targets
- Build long term, commercially beneficial relationships within your markets and group accounts
- Demonstrate a highly professional attitude while providing exceptional service to our customers and partners in line with Clink Guest Service Standards
- You will work with team members across the Sales and Marketing team as well as the Hostels, to make you are aware of special offers or packages, and to provide feedback, observations and reports on emerging trends/issues and making recommendations for improvements
- Report in a timely, consistent and professional manner on sales account performance
- Train other staff members as required
- Other duties as may be assigned
- You want to be part of the Guest journey, to ensure that we create a truly unique Clink experience
…and now the key, you:
- Commercially savvy with some experience ideally in sales
- A good negotiator & strong communication skills
- You’re a self-starter and can work on your own initiative
- You want to learn and develop, and we will provide training on our business, our systems and operating procedures in both our Hostels and our Sales & Marketing Centre
- Ability to multi-task and you have an eye for detail and can accurately input into and update our business management systems
- You like to work as part of a team, have fun at work, and when you are familiar with the role, you want to support the training of new team members
- You are computer savvy, and after training, can run reports – both ad hoc and routine to understand how we are performing
- You have good written and spoken English, and even better if you have another language
Salary negotiable. Sales performance bonus related. Travel opportunities to London & Europe.
Applications must be submitted by 02/11/18.
To apply for the role, email your CV to Maud at [email protected]
If you’re driven, dedicated and looking to make a difference then apply now!