Role Purpose:- This role exists to ensure great guest experiences and amazing travel memories for our guests. ClinkHostels is a social hub for travellers and we enable this environment by informing, welcoming, checking-in and checking-out guests in a friendly and efficient manner- the Security team are the people who ensure guests have a wonderful stay overnight in Amsterdam.
- Ensuring the safety of guests and staff by dealing appropriately with individuals who are misbehaving, causing disruption or have broken the Hostel Rules
- Keeping up to date and accurate Patrol logs of all complaints and actions taken
- Dealing with guests in a friendly and polite manner
The Key Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for ClinkNOORD’s safety
- Responsible for noise control inside and outside ClinkNOORD’s premises
- Deal with difficult guests in a consistent, fair and friendly way
- Responsible for noise complaint handling
- Deliver the above in a positive, professional and timely manner
In more detail (though not exhaustive):
People– ClinkHostels is a social hub for travellers and fundamental to creating a warm environment are our staff.
- Lead and champion ClinkValues
- Communicate and meet regularly with the FOH team and Front of House Manager to ensure positive and lasting guest experiences
- Responsible for excellent relationship with guests, neighbours and staff
Product– Clink facilitates great travel experiences for guests.
- Be an advocate of GEM (Guest Experience Meetings)
- Promote the TravelShop, Café, Bar and kitchen as a tool to enhance Guest Experience
- Be in tune with ClinkNoord guest comments and feedback
Profit– All businesses must be profitable to be sustainable.
- Full responsibility for patrol logs and complaint handling
Community– ClinkHostels are a social hub and part of a wider community; a community of staff, travellers, other Clink teams, the hostel industry and your local community.
- Bring the ‘In Tune’ value to life by knowing what is happening in-house, locally and in Amsterdam
- Collaborate with Clink Teams across the map to deliver excellent guest experiences
- Maintain positive relationships with everyone in and out of ClinkNOORD premises
Job Requirements :
We are looking for someone smart, level-headed and energetic with strong people’s skills and a big smile. Someone a little different, who loves the travel industry and appreciates the Clink values.