Be part of something special!
Clink is one of the leading modern-style Hostel brands in Europe. We currently have properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin due to open early 2021 with more coming! Intrigued? Why not check out “Our Story” on the website to find out more…..
We are always looking for fun, creative, passionate and like-minded people to join our Clink Family and as part of the family, you can avail of our great benefits such as 25 paid holidays plus public holidays, travel insurance, Discounted Accommodation and F&B in our hostels, Recognition & Reward Initiatives, Birthday and Anniversary gifts, Company Bonus Schemes, Company Pension Scheme, Training & Development and much, much more.
What’s the Opportunity?
The role of Reservations Process Manager is new to the company and has been identified as an integral position to help drive our groups business in the hostels through identifying gaps in our current processes and putting structures and procedures in place to help close those gaps. We are looking for a strong people manager who can lead and develop a team to achieve their and the companies strategic goals and objectives, you will be responsible for the coaching, development and retention of the team in line with company policies. It's a great opportunity for someone to come in and make the role their own through the guidance of the Sales Director and Commercial Director
What will I be doing?
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Act as a change agent in the organisation by driving change and implementing continuous improvement processes, while utilising and improving existing methodologies
- Drive operational objectives with ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and customer success
- Strategically maximizing account production, the Groups team needs to deliver on our Group occupancy & revenue targets under your leadership
- Scale our services to support the future growth of the organisation and improve our collaboration with key vendors and internal business partners.
- Source, train, develop, and lead a sales team that is ready to execute to the highest standard of service. Retain talent through successful on-boarding, coaching and developing personal growth opportunities. Provide leadership in a sales and customer service intensive environment.
- Additional responsibilities are to support project management, business change management and process improvements on multi-discipline, multi-year projects.
- Learning everyday
- Having fun everyday
- Probably drinking Tea/Coffee everyday
Who are you?
You are someone is not afraid to be brave or to be the best you can be. You can work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You are fun, energetic, are open to new challenges and can drive the team to be prepared to the best of their ability for future Clink Hostels openings. It would be desirable if you had previous experience in a similar role but not essential, an intermediate level of English is essential, some other criteria for the role is as follows:
- 2 years’ experience as a people manager. Proven track of successfully managing, developing and training staff
- Experience delivering best in class customer service
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality
- Analytical thinking to identify and understand complex corporate business, challenges and solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline- driven environment where priorities change frequently
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts
- Good project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
- Excellent independent decision-making capabilities and a solutions-oriented attitude
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Change Management principles and processes experience desired
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs. Experience with hospitality software such as a Property Management System is desirable
- You have excellent written and spoken English, and even better if you have another language
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available on request and will be discussed at interview stage. Start date for the role will be end of November and we will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job and to become part of the family.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties