Be part of something special!
Clink is one of the leading modern-style Hostel brands in Europe. We currently have properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin due to open early 2021 with more coming! We have a simple purpose to “create great travel stories” for our guests and we do this through living our values by being In-Tune, Dedicated and Different. Intrigued? Why not check out “Our Story” on the website to find out more…..
We are always looking for fun, creative, passionate and like-minded people to join our Clink Family and as part of the family, you can avail of our great benefits such as paid holidays, Discounted Accommodation and F&B in our hostels, Recognition & Reward Initiatives, Birthday and Anniversary gifts, Company Bonus Schemes, Company Pension Scheme, Training & Development and much, much more.
What’s the Opportunity?
We are looking for you to join and manage our fun and energetic Front Office Team located in ClinkNoord, Amsterdam. Reporting to the General Manager, the Front Office Manager is key to championing our Values within the department and create a great employee experience for our team. Your department is the first interaction that our guests have when they arrive to the hostel and the last our guests see when they leave. You will have the power to create lasting positive memories for our guests.
What will I be doing?
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Managing: Provide direction and guidance to the team by giving feedback, monitor progress encourage and motivate
- Coaching: Supervise and empower employees to let them work more effectively, listen to them and give constructive feedback Analytical ability: Investigate situations and problems in a thorough manner; analyse, correlate and draw logical conclusions
- Guest Oriented: Focus and listen to the needs of the guest. Identify gaps in service and look at creative ways to closing those gaps
- Result driven: Take concrete and targeted actions to achieve or exceed set objectives
- Collaborate: Work with your fellow department heads in ClinkNOORD and across the company ensuring that communication is clear and free flowing
- Live our Values through your behaviours
- Learn everyday
- Have fun everyday
- Probably drinking Tea/Coffee everyday
Who are you?
You are someone who has travelled and can relate to our guests, who is not afraid to be brave or to be the best you can be. You can work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You are fun, energetic, are open to new challenges and can seek solutions to our guest queries. It would be desirable if you had previous experience in a similar role but not essential, an intermediate level of English is essential.
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available on request and will be discussed at interview stage. Start date for the role will be immediate and we will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job and to become part of the family.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties