Clink is one of the leading modern-style Hostel brands in Europe. We currently have properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin due to open late 2020 with more coming! Intrigued? Why not check out “Our Story” on the website to find out more…..
We are always looking for fun, creative, passionate and like-minded people to join our Clink Family and as part of the family, you can avail of our great benefits such as paid holidays, Discounted Accommodation and F&B in our hostels, Recognition & Reward Initiatives, Birthday and Anniversary gifts, Company Bonus Schemes, Company Pension Scheme, Training & Development and much, much more.
This role exists to ensure great guest experiences and amazing travel memories for our guests. Clink Hostels is a social hub for travellers and we enable this environment by informing, welcoming, serving breakfast, coffee and cakes and ensuring that guests have an awesome time in the bar when the night falls.
Our kitchen that you would be a part of serves simple, affordable but great dishes with a personal touch by the team. Almost everyone in team has their own dish on menu and we love such environment of happy and engaged colleagues.
The Kitchen Assistant plays an important role in supporting the kitchen crew in delivering the great food on time and helps in creating good vibe in the kitchen.
Our ZincBAR is a social hub, the meeting place
of our hostel. This is the place where travellers meet other travellers, where
music, DJs, occasional gigs and cinema is a part of life.
Our Bar crew is working evenings/nights (opening
hours 16/17-01) and the key responsibilities include engaging with travellers,
sharing stories, connecting people, serving drinks, making cocktails and having
fun. We are a relaxed work place with good vibe and people being
themselves while still keeping standards and working hard. Having a good time
is what we like to be remembered for.
Please keep in mind that the list below is the summary of the key points and more input might be expected to successfully fulfil the position.
The Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the products well and avoiding wastage
- You are responsible for washing up the dishes and keeping the kitchen and eating area tidy
- Share all necessary information with your team and managers
- Be present at all meetings arranged by Clink
- Be responsible and reliable towards your colleagues and to Clink by following the Staff Handbook, manuals, recipes, SOPs
- You may be asked to support other outlets and areas within ClinkNOORD and is a part of your tasks. This may be on one-off basis or on daily basis
- Manage and be responsible for correct food and beverage handling as well as high-level of personal hygiene (according to HACCP)
- Support the bar during the most rush hours
- Help with organizing area for group dinners
We are looking for fun and reliable colleague to join our kitchen and bar crew. You don’t mind working hard and you put benefit of your fellow crew above yours. You are reliable, flexible with hours and happy to be there for the team.
Please keep in mind that you would be working mainly in evenings between 18.00 or 19.00 till around 23.00. So the job would suit best someone that is looking for extra hours.It is also a great opportunity to combine with study aside. We are looking for someone with BSN number and registration.