We are hiring!
Financial Accountant - Full Time – Dublin, Ireland
The Journey Changes You!
Clink Hostels was born from the love of travel; our mission is to set the scene for travel stories by bringing people and places together. We want to make a difference to our guests by sparking the imagination of those who love travelling and engaging in new experiences and we need you to help us! We currently have 5 properties in the heart of Europe’s best-loved cities – London, Amsterdam with new openings in Lisbon and Dublin coming soon! Have we sparked your imagination? Do you want to join our journey? Click on this link: https://youtu.be/ERP9GUdO9co to tell you more about what we are about
As a key member of the Finance Team you will be accountable for implementing financial controls, operational financial management, monthly management accounts, forecasting and actual versus budget analysis, as well as:
- Completion of monthly management accounts, with appropriate
commentaries, providing accurate and insightful analysis of performance
- Operational Spend Tracking
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Delivery of the Finance KPIs for your respective entities
- Management and reporting on cost control initiatives in place
- Reconciliation of monthly cash flow with actual vs budget analysis
- P&L and cashflow forecasting
- Management of AR and commissions
- Responsible for annual audit and statutory accounts
- Work on projects related to process formalisation, automation and improvement
- Leading and coaching team members
- Assist in the delivery of the Finance roadmap 2021
- Any additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Who you are:
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years financial accounting experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner
- Customer-focus and entrepreneurial spirit as well as being a team player
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, ability and desire to learn new skills
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate high energy/creativity and flexibility
- Willingness to work on own initiative in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Can do attitude, positive and dynamic personality
What's in it for you?
At Clink, we have a diverse team and culture with values that embrace and celebrate each person’s individuality. You will join a community of Clinkees who love to connect with our guests and share their own experiences. As a Clinkee, you will grow and develop, enjoy many social events, have an opportunity to have your say and enjoy great benefits!!
What else do I need to know?
A more detailed job description is available and start date for the role will be immediate. We will only respond to applicants who are successful for interview. Click on “Apply Now” to upload your most recent CV and let us know why you are the person for the job.
NOTE: We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age. Under GDPR all unsuccessful applicants’ information will be removed from the system within one month and will not be passed to any third parties